Friday, July 25, 2008

A Filipina-American Romance

It wasn't love at first sight for Matthew and Gles Posted by Filipino love stories blog

It all started on a dating site called filipinaheart.com. A friend told me about this site so i signed-up and gave it a try. In less than a month of being a member, May of 2006 I found this man named Matthew Sturtz from Washington.

It was not a love at first sight but we exchanged email address and added each other at our yahoo messenger's list and since then, we talked everytime we caught each other online. As we go chatting almost everyday we got the chance to really know each other and share each others experiences in life. He's divorced without children.

He asked for my number and started calling me as often as he could and we also exchanged text messages everyday. To make the story short, he decided to visit me in the philippines after four months of chatting, emailing and phone calling.

Sept. 13, 2006, two days before my birthday he came, I picked him up at the airport. I was trembling, nervous, excited and there were a lot of what if's in my mind. Unsure but the moment we saw each other, we hugged and kissed. We knew the moment we touched we both are inlove with each other. He spent 10 days with me and he goes back home to US.

It was hard for both of us to be miles apart again after finally being with each other. He promised to come back again so I waited for him. He fulfilled his promise and on March of the next year he really came back and it was the time when he proposed to me to marry him though he had already filed the petition for a fiance visa last dec. 2006. I was the happiest woman on earth by the time he asked me to marry him. It was romantic cuz he did it in a park and the rain was pouring upon us. It was a big surprised for me cuz i wasn't expecting for it on that very day! I love him so much for his truthfulness, sweetness and being a really good man. He always fulfill his promises.

It took 8 months for all the process for my visa. I came here in the United States last Aug. 26, 2007. We got married in Las Vegas last nov. 14, 2007. I got pregnant last dec. but unfortunately i had miscarriaged during on my 12th week. We still thank God cuz im okey. We believed that its not really for us and he will bless us again with another baby when the right time comes. and here is rest

No comments: