Saturday, July 26, 2008

Brides In Asia



Tony Barchetti, owner and founder of Brides in Asia click for website is building a foreign bride agency that appears, gasp, to be what he says it is. I'm wary to give free advertising to any foreign bride agency, but Tony is so open and forthright in his videos and postings I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. As always, buyer beware, do your own research! The following is reproduced from his blog.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love Tours to China - Change Your Life!

If you are truly fed up with the dating scene in your country and you really want to make a difference in your life, then you need to come experience one of our Love Tours to China.


After coming to China and meeting my girls, you will have a completely different outlook on your future. I offer a couple of different ways to get the most out of your trip to make it the vacation of a lifetime.

First of all, I hope that you meet some exciting and wonderful girls on my website and start to find love......hopefully you will then want to come over here and meet them and move onto the next level. You need to find out if she and you have the chemistry that you are hoping for. The kind of chemistry required to make it a lifetime partner.

BUT, I know for a fact from my experience with my own journey on a love tour into Ukraine when I was beginning my quest around the world to find the best bride, that about 50% of the men on the tour with me that fell for a girl online ended up not liking the girl and not having that chemistry when they met in person.

I didn't go that route when I went on my tour, I didn't write letters before, I just showed up and wanted to see what the whole experience was about first.

However, before I came to China, I changed my mind and this time I did write several girls because I wasn't sure which one that I would like in person.

NO companies were offering Love Tours to china, so I had to do everything on my own. I learned from several other guys experiences that it isn't a good idea to put all of your eggs into one basket. For me, I was one of the lucky ones, and I ended up finding that she was even better in person than over the internet. I met the other girls, but I married her!

SO with this in mind my LOVE TOURS are going to provide you with an exciting trip that balances dating and site seeing into one complete package and offers exceptional value. I have done all of the hard leg work for you as far as what are the best places to see, which are the best places to stay for Westerners in each city where they have an English speaking staff, etc.

On your love tour, you will get a chance to meet dozens of girls at our Socials, also called parties. We have at least 2 Socials during your stay.

THis way you won't have all of your eggs in one basket in case you don't match up well with the girl that you met yourself on the website. During the party you can relax and see how elegant and lovely these girls are and choose girls that you connect well with to go out on individual dates over the next few days. You will easily have more dating action during your Love Tour than you have had in a very long time.

These girls want to meet you, and their attitudes and sincerity will be very evident. Most tours will provide this experience in at least 2 cities, so you get a chance to meet many girls from different areas and backgrounds.

We will also have a meeting and I will provide a cultural training class to get you up to speed on different cultural issues that you need to be aware of when visiting another country. I will also give dating tips on what the girls are looking here from a gentlemen, and what they are really interested in. How to treat a Chinese girl!

They will treat you like Gold, but how are you supposed to treat them? Do you want them to love you forever and be more loyal than you could ever believe? Then I will teach you the way to success!

The second type of LOVE TOUR is a CUSTOM One on One Love Tour with just You and I. If you are the kind of guy that likes special treatment, and you want to have me match you up with a few girls after my initial interview of you, then I can come up with a unique plan specific for your needs.

So why go on some boring vacation or cruise, when you can come to china to meet your girl or a bunch of girls, and see the best that China has to offer? Come for it's Culture, and it's girls! Both are treasures!and here is rest

No comments: